August 02, 2006

Sneak Peek for September



Here is a piece I picked up for a photoshoot from Eve Corey for the September exhibition at artstream. I am most excited to show her work again because I absolutely adore her, her art and her home. I am hoping to go back to her house and take photos to share with you because it is the single most beautifully designed artists home/studio that I. have. ever. seen. (in my humble opnion) Let's see if she is game...


The word for the day is ... glisten ... as in a little steamy sweat, a lovely silver necklace or the dew on the grass this morning.

7 comments:

Ellen said...

I am so envious of your life! Are you any where near Portsmouth?

Funky Finds said...

beautiful! nice choice.

Joy Eliz said...

Very sweet! And glisten...oh yeah, 99 degrees in the shade - Lol!
Congratulations on best in show...from what I could see (squinting) your paintings are absolutely beautiful!

andrea said...

I'm really getting into looking at decorating for the first time in years. Today I discovered this site: http://www.heatherrossinhouse.com/index.html
I'm pretty sure I went to the same high school as her. Anyway, so I would love to see photos of eve Corey's house. Please. Love the little painting!

Susan Schwake said...

I would call Eve's house a studio house for one + her bassett hound...
I just love the way her art surrounds her - going to call her tomorrow to see if it will work for her!~

One Crabapple said...

Beautiful !

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

The first time you posted about, Eve Corey, was on my birthday, I felt like I was given a gift! I adore images in black and white and even more so scenery close to a European feel.