August 16, 2007

Scenes from Summer Splendor


two headed dog sculpture by megan bogonovich

small lusterware house by megan bogonovich $40

pineapplien platter set by megan bogonovich


platter set by megan bogonovich

goldfinch bowl by megan bogonovich
Today we have packing for our trip, packing for kitchen renovations, packing for daughter Grace to go to... gulp...college.
Instead of dwelling on the inevitable, I shall simply glance around the room here at the gallery for a few hours of peace with some beautiful objects by Megan Bogonovich. More later from the other artists here...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the trip off to school!!! Oh, man, my heart is with ya!

These platters are so on my wish list....and the little gold finch bowl...the unidentified bird visitor in our yard is a gold finch!

Anonymous said...

AAGGHH! I really like her small lustreware house! It glistens with humble beauty! I heart her work.

Anonymous said...

Megan's work is incredible! That goldfinch bowl is really good. Have a fun time on your trip, Susan. It'll be sad to see your eldest daughter leave for college but then, you'll have a great city to visit throughout the year. She's going to school in Montreal, right?

Marjojo said...

Megan Bogonovich's work is just incredible. I like her way of looking at the world, her delicate figures and the strange environments she creates for them. Or how she lets weird but beautiful shapes grow from those bodies... Having made a dress for a double-headed girl a while ago myself I like the double-headed dog too. Thanks for introducing her.

LadyLinoleum said...

More great stuff! Wish I were there to peruse the show.

Give Grace my love!