March 18, 2008

Amy Rice has arrived!


hold on - stencil handcolored original
After long last, (I am impatient!) the lovely work of Amy Rice has appeared at artstream! New work in the shop under her own category can be found here. It is a breath of springtime with chicks, birds, girls and bunnies along with some hollyhocks -(here's hoping mine bloom this year!) and my favorite teacup flowers - "feeding the habit"
Amy will be exhibiting in a show with us in September - but you will be able to find her work with us year round. And we couldn't be happier!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy Rice's work is pretty! I like the colors she uses. They remind me of antique, slightly faded colors on a sunny day at grandma's house. I really need to learn to express myself better. ;)

Unknown said...

I just put a little piece about you (Art Esprit) in my blog. I used a picture of a bird painting from your etsy shop. I hope you don't mind.
Here is the link if you would like to take a look:
http://www.artfordailylife.blogspot.com
I just love your work!

Anonymous said...

I just looked at Amy's website and I just love her images! They are so girlie and invoke childhood memories. Wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work; so fresh and original - love it!