May 09, 2008

Overnight Art!

I have my installation date now for my Overnight Art piece. You are all invited. I think we are going to have a "cherry picker" involved and no, I won't have to be in it.
(phew) This is very exciting for me and I hope some of you will feel free to come along and join me celebrate... here are the details:

Piece: Large Scale Banner & Window Decal at Parking Garage
Location: Hanover Street Parking Garage, Portsmouth, NH
Installation Date: Wednesday, May 21, 10 a.m.

I will also have the original (8x10inches)work and other similar "birds" on paper available at Nahcotta throughout the summer.

5 comments:

Camilla said...

OOh I look forward to seeing photos of it when it's up- congratulations!

Leigh said...

Congratulations!
Happy Mother's Day :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on this - I thought I had - maybe I lost it. Anyway, you already know I love your birds so I am loving this "big" bird even more! :) What a neat way to display your art and it sure does dress up a boring brick building. :)

{rebecca ann cox} said...

susan, how glorious!
i almost didn't recognize the location, it looked so transformed and beautified by your art!
very cool...
best,
rc

Bibbi said...

Hope it's not too late to say congratulations!