September 05, 2008

Orouni's + Natsko = new album!


We have a busy day today with our opening of Affirmations tonight - but still - I just had to share the news which dropped into my box this morning... beautiful art that Natsko Seki made for the new Orouni album. You may be familiar with Natsko's work: her clients include Louis Vuitton, the New York Times, and Elle Decoration. I flipped when Orouni sent me this today as I love Natsko Seki's work. Hear six full tracks on their myspace site and buy the album right here. And gaze at the cheerful cityscapes which Natsko creates!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! I love this....hope you're settling down and can sit back and walk through your gallery and enjoy the show!

red-handed said...

That is pretty cool. Speaking of mail, I forgot to tell you that I mailed the lamb on Tues. :}