May 15, 2009

The great big Wellington:: the Shoes of Rochester


Here is a photo of what I have been up to for the past week, or so... Yes, the big shoe project - The Shoes of Rochester is upon us. Rainer snapped some shots today of my work in progress and if you are interested in seeing the step by step so to speak, click through here to my flickr, for more... Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! The sun is shining brightly here, so it looks like I can don my normal size wellies and get into the garden!

3 comments:

andrea said...

The wellie looks so cool Susan. Especially now that you've put your own special touches on it :)

swampgirl said...

I love your Wellie!

angela said...

susan...

i see you! and that wellie!

it has spring and fun and susan dancing all around it!

these are going to be an absolutel wonder when the installation is finished...

actually, it's an absolute wonder already!

oh... how many more sleeps until you're here?

loves,

ange.