October 29, 2009

Bell'Invito Letterpress Studio


photo by Victoria Wall from Bell'Invito :: The Aquarius book plate
Oohh and ahhhh! This letterpress studio - Bell'Invito has some breathtaking work. When Anna contacted me about their Zodiac Collection for 2010 fashioned with Don Carney's antique woodblock inspired ink drawings a la letterpress, I was eager to learn more. Love Don Carney. Love this line!

These beautiful images are available in cards, both folded notes and gift cards, and a handsome desk calendar. But what really took me aback was the beautiful book plates and accompanying book marks. I love my books and am always on the search for something out of the ordinary in a book plate. These hit the mark and then some! Take a look at them more closely at their site Bellinvito.

2 comments:

TTP said...

The Zodiac Collection for 2010 line is clean and strong at the same time. I love then entire line of bell'INVITO and so I carry the custom products and other boxed sets at TT Patton, http://ttpatton.com. The 640 gsm paper is luscious!

Susan Schwake said...

ooh so GOOD to know TTP that you have these! i didn't check the shops out on their site and now, know where to go to get those plates! thanks for stopping by!