January 22, 2010

My new journal and a little life story


my totally spiffy new 2010 journal!!!!
I just opened this fabulous package from Darryl Berger aka "red-handed" with my brand spankin new 2010 journal. Which is so perfect as it took me until today to really be "in" 2010. Too much life going on here.
the one who went ... not feeling great, but lovely none the less.
Last night we got daughter Grace off to France via a trip to Boston. She had caught a cold two days ago which was a bit of a mess, but she managed a couple of photos for us. I must thank the universe for sending us perfect weather for the day -- made it completely uneventful, yet there was moisture in the area of our faces a bit at the "good-bye" stage. We are completely thrilled for her and know she is going to love living her life long dream of living and studying in France.
two of the three left behind
So all in all, it's been a great start to the year, but now, I can start the organizing part and put it to page in my spiffy new diary. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, here, the sun is out and it making our hearts a little lighter today!

3 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Oh...I dread the day when our daughters want to start their Journey's alone...I know I have a while until this happens...
she will have amazing experiences...
Enjoy your journal!
Char

flossy-p said...

Best of luck to your wonderful adventurous daughter. What a dream come true! She is going to have the most wonderful time ever.

And hugs to you 'mum' .xx.

Susan Schwake said...

thanks ladies! and yes, it is going to be the time of her life...