September 21, 2012

News, newsy and very exciting...

Evening Tide mixed media 12x24

It's been a hectic week now that we're back at home - but with all good stuff. New classes opened this week at artstream and I have been preparing for them along with some other new beginnings! First off I

am thrilled to announce that I have a new print at the Working Proof.  It's called Evening Tide and is also a new painting that  will also be included in our upcoming exhibit Beautiful Decay. This exhibit will go up next week and open in our newly refreshed main gallery.  Rainer and I are now the sole owners of artstream and we have been working on a new look for the gallery, a new website (stay tuned!) and personally I have been putting the finishing touches on a series of paintings for this show and another in Portsmouth, NH's 100 Market.

I hope that you all will stop by either online or during our Art Stroll to see the sights! Oh yes, and it's not too late to pop into one of our classes either - we get off to a rolling start! Give us a shout!

2 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

Wow - that is a lot of great news in one post. Congratulations!

Farmgirl Susan said...

Evening Tide is wonderful! I love the colors. And the birds. :)