December 19, 2012

Starting with Art

It's never to early to get started with expressing yourself in the visual arts. You can clearly see this from the above photo. (Liz, is that you?) Rainer found this photo from the "wayback" machine. It's about 12 years old. Just a couple of gingers having fun at the art table in my old studio. It seemed like a good photo to post for my big news ....

I wanted to announce that I have another book coming out next year - just for the littles. Here's the link for now to the placeholder at Amazon.  Rainer designed the cover for this book and I think it embodies the joy of making art at this age. We certainly had a blast making this book together with Quarry. Can't wait to share more with you all soon!

3 comments:

lisa solomon said...

yay yay yay !

Cally said...

creativity abounding - merry christmas and happy new year Susan xx

SD said...

Hurray! Congratulations! So exciting!